Footstool with Non Skid Rubber Platform
Drive Medical's stepping stool with handrail assists with reaching higher shelves via a stable and safe platform. The footstool is constructed in steel-welded silver vein and features a rubber platform and rubber feet for added stability. The step stool supports up to 300 pounds and comes fully assembled and is ideal for children, adults, and the elderly. Backed by a limited one-year warranty from Drive Medical, a leading brand of bathroom safety products, mobility aids, and other medical goods for more than 20 years, you can purchase with confidence.Features and Benefits
- Non-skid ribbed rubber platform
- Reinforced rubber feet
- Steel-welded silver vein construction
- Comes fully assembled
- Great addition to the bathroom for children to reach high sinks and mirrors
- Provides a stable boost for those hard to reach items
- Strong and Sturdy Step Stool perfect for reaching high shelves
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs(13030-1sv), 8 lbs(13031-1sv)
- Handle Length: 34"(13031-1sv)
- Overall Product Height: 9"(13030-1sv), 34"(13031-1sv)
- Overall Product Length: 13"
- Overall Product Width: 17"(13030-1sv), 14"(13031-1sv)
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Step (Height): 9.5"
- Step Surface (Depth): 11"
- Step Surface (Width): 14"
Model # 13030-1sv, 13031-1sv