Lightweight Bariatric Full Electric Homecare Bed
Drive is leading the way in Homecare beds by introducing the next generation of Bariatric support. Introducing Drive DeVilbiss' new Lightweight Bariatric Beds. With frames upto 100 lbs lighter than most current Bariatric offerings, these beds are easy to maneuver, transport and assemble. Without compromising strength, these durable lightweight frames have been tested and verified to maintain the same safe working load capacity of upto 1000 lbs! (Weight capacity varies by size). Available in 42", 48" and 54" widths gives patients the space they need to recover and providers the ability to deliver and assemble with ease.Features and Benefits
- Upgrade your Bariatric patient care bed offering with Drive DeVilbiss' new lightweight Bariatric Beds available in 42", 48" and 54" widths. These beds offer an easier to transport and assemble lightweight bed frame while maintaining the same durability and safe working load for patients.
- Lightweight frame design offers providers easier and more managable bed deliveries and assemblies.
- Allows for additional space for patient comfort and recovery as well as caregiver efficiency.
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52; 60601-1; 60601-1-2; 60601-1-11
- Safe working load capacity of 600 lbs
- Full electric bariatric homecare bed with dual motor assembly for head and frame adjustability
- Ultra lightweight frame is easily set up by 1 individual; no links to connect and no tools required
- Square tube steel frame slat deck provides durable strength, no-sag mattress support, and is easy to clean
- Scratch resistant wood grain panel bed ends include hi lo motors for frame height adjustability.
- UL approved motor is self contained for reduced weight and noise and can be easily installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Reduce service calls with large glow in the dark hand pendant that is easy-to-use for adjustments ; LED indicators available for power and lockout included
- Battery Back up accessory available (#15302LWB) and sold seperately
- Half Rails accessory available (15021BV-LW) and sold seperately
- Rail accessories meet FDA and ASTM entrapment guidelines and standards
Model # 15300lw, 15302lw, 15303lw