Prevail AIR PLUS Brief
About Prevail Air Plus Adult Diapers
Prevail Air Plus Adult Diapers with tabs combine ultimate absorbency with 100% breathability for men and women with heavy leakage. The Microclimate Care™ technology locks in wetness away from skin and allows air, heat, and humidity to escape. Doublesorb™ layers, the soft, dual core system, helps lock up moisture, which means wearers feel fresh and dry at all times, promoting healthy skin. These Air Plus Adult Diapers with Ultimate plus absorbency leave you feeling dry all night, and the refastenable side straps make it easy to adjust the fit, so you can get it exactly right. Prevail Air Plus Diapers range in size: Size 1, 26-48”; Size 2, 45-62”; and Size 3, 58-70” and are Manufactured in the USA.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Prevail Air Plus Diapers feature the Microclimate Care™ system which creates a favorable microclimate by incorporating performance enhanced features that help maintain normal skin temperature and moisture at the skin’s surface.
- The specially formulated AirMax™ Layer is made of breathable material that traps wetness inside but allows air, heat and humidity to escape.
- 100% breathability - allows air to circulate around the skin.
- Omni Odor Guard neutralizes unpleasant odors, so you can feel fresh and clean.
- These Prevail Air Plus diapers include Quick Wick with MaxSoft - a soft material that pulls incontinence away from the skin and into the core, helping you feel fresh and dry at all times.
Who should be using this product?
Prevail Air Plus Adult Diapers with Tabs are ideal for: - Those with caregivers. - Those that need heavy protection from incontinence. - Those with low mobility, or those that are bed-bound.
How do you use or apply this product? - Use the tabs to secure snugly around the waist, and change as needed. Disposable.
Prevail Air Plus Briefs offers ideal protection, comfort and breathability for heavy bladder and bowel leakage
Ultimate Plus absorbency for heavy bladder and bowel incontinence
100% breathable for air to circulate and let heat out
MaxSorb Gel Technology which locks up moisture to help keep you feeling cleaner, fresher, and drier
Hypoallergenic Skin Smart Fabric helps protect skin with Vitamin E, Aloe, and Chamomile
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
Size 1 Waist/Hip - 26 to 48 Inch
Size 2 Waist/Hip - 45 to 62 Inch
Size 3 Waist/Hip - 48 to 70 Inch